HC Deb 13 February 1941 vol 368 cc1531-2W
Mr. Woodburn

asked the Minister of Health whether he is aware that old age pensioners are caused hardship when living at considerable distance from the office charged with the issue of appeal forms against supplementary pensions allocations; and whether he can make these forms available at post offices or at least at one office in each town?

Mr. E. Brown

There is no special form of notice of appeal for use in supplementary pension cases. Any pensioner who wishes to exercise his right of appeal can do so by an intimation in writing to that effect addressed to the local office of the Assistance Board.