HC Deb 09 February 1939 vol 343 cc1153-4W
Mr. Ede

asked the Parliamentary Secretary to the Board of Education what action the board propose to take on the recommendation of the Consultative Committee that a Departmental Committee should be set up to report on the problem of the Part III authorities?

Mr. Lindsay

Before reaching a decision on this recommendation, my Noble Friend proposes that it should be discussed with representatives of the local education authorities.

Forward to