HC Deb 16 March 1938 vol 333 cc426-7W
Mr. T. Henderson

asked the Minister of Health whether he will consider introducing legislation to allow of aged persons who are housed in local authorities' special housing schemes for same, and whose pensions are now retained by the local authorities, to receive their old age pensions without deductions?

Mr. Bernays

I was not aware of the existence of the practice to which the hon. Member refers and, if he will furnish me with particulars of a specific case, I will look into the matter.