§ Lieut.-Commander Fletcher
asked the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster whether he will give a specified list of the miscellaneous grades of the civilian staff of the Air Ministry, of whom 35 per cent. are established?
§ Earl Winterton
The following is the list:—
- Assistants, Grades I, II and III, in the Meteorological Office and the Joint Directorate of Research and Development.
- Architectural and Civil Engineering Assistants.
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Assistants.
- Laboratory Assistants.
- Stores and Accounts Officers.
- Retired Officers.
- Surveyors' Clerks.
- Meteorological Office Clerks.
- Air Service Clerks, Grades I, II and III.
- Temporary Clerical Staff.
- Telephone Typists and Phonogram Operators.
- Packers and Storeman.