§ Colonel WOODCOCK
asked the Minister of Labour the names of the British representatives and advisers who attended the last International Labour Conference at Geneva?
§ Mr. BETTERTON
The following are the names of the British representatives and advisers who attended the International Labour Conference at Geneva in May and June, 1928:
- Sir Malcolm Delevingne, K.C.B.
- Mr. Humbert Wolfe, C.B., C.B.E.
- Sir Gerald Bellhouse, C.B.E.
- Mr. Joseph Sinclair Nicholson.
- The Hon. Mary Ada Pickford, M.A.
- Mr. Ernest Hamilton Richards.
- Mr. Rupert Churchill Gelderd Somervell.
- Mr. Leonard Ward, O.B.E.
- Mr. David Adams Woozley.
- Sir David Milne Watson.
- Mr. John Arthur Gregorson.
- Mr. Herbert Kay.
- Mr. Cuthbert Laws.
- Mr. John Ballingall Forbes Watson.
Employers'. Substitute Advisers.
- Mr. Charles Cullen.
- Mr. Charles Mark Jenkin Jones.
- Mr. Richard Snedden.
- Mr. Edward Lawrence Poulton, O.B.E., J.P.
- Mr. Ernest Bevin.
- Miss Margaret Grace Bondfield, J. P., M. P.
- Mr. Herbert Henry Elvin.
- The Right Hon. James Henry Thomas, P.C., J.P., M.P.
Workers' Substitute Adviser.
- Mr. Walter M. Citrine.
Secretary of the Delegation.
- Miss Ethel Mary Foster.