§ Mr. CHARLETON
asked the Attorney-General the names of the advisory committee for justices of the peace for the City of Leeds?
The names of the members of the Committee are
- The Right Hon. Lord Airedale, Glenhow Hall, Leeds (Chairman).
- Sir G. Cockburn, North Grange Road, Headingley Hill, Leeds.
- Arthur G. Lupton, Esq., Springwood, Roundhay, Leeds.
- The Hon. Rupert Beckett, Stone House, Moor Allerton, Leeds.
- Mrs. Jane E. Arnott, J.P., 23, Colenso Road, Holbeck, Leeds.
- Alderman Fountain, J.P., Magistrates' Room, Town Hall, Leeds.