HC Deb 27 February 1919 vol 112 c2000W
Brigadier-General CROFT

asked the Minister of Labour whether the officers' employment bureau is placed in touch with the various Government Departments with a view to finding employment for medical officers who have served in the War?


It is presumed that the hon. and gallant Member refers to the Appointments Department of the Ministry of Labour. The Ministry of National Service is responsible for the demobilisation of qualified medical men in His Majesty's forces. Medical men are registered, and informed of openings for Government or private appointments.