HC Deb 01 December 1919 vol 122 c58W
Captain MARTIN

asked the Pensions Minister if an officer of unblemished record who entered the Army in 1914 as: an A1 man and discharged in 1919 in Category C2 is entitled to a substantial gratuity?


It is impossible to say, oil the particulars given, for what grant such an officer may be eligible, but if the hon. and gallant Member has an individual case in mind and will give me the facts, my right hon. Friend will have inquiry made.