Mr William Pomfret1828 - August 11, 1902
- Ashford December 4, 1885 - July 1, 1892
First recorded, on March 15, 1888 POST OFFICE—REDIRECTION OF LETTERS AND POST CARDS. Commons
By year, 5 in total: 1888
Last recorded, on June 7, 1888 HARBOURS OF REFUGE—DUNGENESS. Commons
Information presented on this page was prepared from the XML source files, together with information from the History of Parliament Trust, the work of Leigh Rayment and public sources. The means by which names are recognised means that errors may remain in the data presented.