Mr John MacGregorFebruary 14, 1937 -
- Norfolk South February 28, 1974 - June 7, 2001
- Whip 1979 - 1981
- Under-Secretary 1981 - 1983
- Minister of State 1983 - 1985
- Chief Secretary to the Treasury 1985 - 1987
- Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food 1987 - 1989
- Secretary of State for Education 1989 - 1990
- Lord President of the Council 1990 - 1992
- Secretary of State for Transport 1992 - ?
Titles in Lords
- Baron MacGregor of Pulham Market 2001 -
First recorded, on March 25, 1974 RATE SUPPORT GRANT Commons
Last recorded, on February 9, 2005 Official Report of the Grand Committee on the Charities Bill [H.L.] Grand Committee Report
Information presented on this page was prepared from the XML source files, together with information from the History of Parliament Trust, the work of Leigh Rayment and public sources. The means by which names are recognised means that errors may remain in the data presented.