Lord John Joicey-Cecil

1867 - June 25, 1942


  1. Stamford January 12, 1906 - January 15, 1910


First recorded, on March 15, 1906 Half-times at School. Commons

By year, 20 in total: 1906 1907 1908

Last recorded, on December 7, 1908 Army Quartermasters. Commons

Information presented on this page was prepared from the XML source files, together with information from the History of Parliament Trust, the work of Leigh Rayment and public sources. The means by which names are recognised means that errors may remain in the data presented.