§ 10.15 p.m.
§ A message was brought from the Commons, That they agree to certain Lords amendment to the Prevention of Terrorism Bill without amendment; they do not insist on a certain other amendment to which the Lords have disagreed; they insist on their disagreement to certain other Lords amendments but have made amendments to the words so restored to the Bill to which they desire the agreement of the Lords; they insist on their disagreement to certain other Lords amendments but have made amendments in lieu thereof to which they desire the agreement of the Lords; and they insist on certain other amendments to which the Lords have disagreed and disagree to the remaining Lords amendments for which they assign a reason.
§ Baroness Scotland of Asthal
My Lords, I beg to move that the Commons amendments and reasons be considered forthwith. 1000 Moved, That the Commons amendments and reasons be considered forthwith.—(Baroness Scotland of Asthal.)
On Question, Motion agreed to.
- MOTION A 5,996 words, 1 division cc1011-4
- MOTION B 1,575 words, 1 division cc1014-7
- MOTION C 1,462 words, 1 division cc1017-9
- MOTION D 320 words c1019
- COMMONS AMENDMENTS AND REASONS 190 words cc1019-26
- MOTION A 3,891 words, 1 division cc1027-9
- (MOTION B) 1,323 words, 1 division cc1029-32
- MOTION C 1,412 words, 1 division c1032
- COMMONS AMENDMENTS AND REASONS 135 words cc1032-53
- MOTION A 11,277 words, 1 division cc1053-4
- MOTION B 113 words cc1054-8
- MOTION C 2,024 words, 1 division cc1058-64
- MOTION A 3,526 words, 1 division cc1064-6
- MOTION B 229 words