§ Trade Reports (Annual Series)—
- No. 5535. Japan (Nagasaki, 1914);
- No. 5536. Portugal (Oporto, 1914);
- No. 5537. Greece (Cyclades, 1914):
§ Mines and Quarries—Annual Report, with Statistics, of His Majesty's Chief Inspector of Mines, for the year 1914. Part III. Output:
§ Presented (by command) and ordered to lie on the Table.
§ National Insurance Acts—The National Health Insurance (Compensation Agreements) Regulations (Ireland), 1915, dated 15th December 1915:
§ Shops Act, 1912—Orders made by the undermentioned Local Authorities and confirmed by the Secretary of State for the Home Department, affecting certain classes of shops within their respective areas—
- 1. Council of County of Durham (Southwick-on-Wear Urban District);
- 2. Council of City of Liverpool (a specified area of the City);
- 3. Council of Borough of Merthyr Tydfil (Dowlais and Penydarren Wards);
- 4. Council of Borough of Reading;
- 5. Council of Urban District of Lees:
§ Laid before the House (pursuant to Act) and ordered to lie on the Table.