§ Orders made by the Light Railway Commissioners, and modified and confirmed by the Board of Trade—
- I. Authorising the construction of a light railway in the county of East Suffolk from Melton to Bromeswell, Sutton, Shottisham, Hollesley, Alderton, and Bawdsey.
- II. Authorising the construction of light railways in the parish of Northam and the parish and borough of Bideford in the county of Devon in extension of the Bideford, Westward Ho!, and Appledore Railway, and the working of that railway as a light railway under the Light Railways Act, 1896.
- III. Amending the Maidstone and Faversham Junction Light Railway Order, 1901.
- IV. Authorising the construction of an additional light railway in the county of Gloucester, in the borough of Cheltenham, and the abandonment of the construction of part of another light railway already authorised in the same borough.
- V. Amending the Axminster and Lyme Regis Light Railway Order, 1899.
- VI. Amending the Brackenhill Light Railway Order, 1901.
- VII. Amending the Tickhill Light Railway Order, 1901.
- VIII. Authorising the construction of light railways in the county of Essex from Southend by way of Rochford, Creeksea, Burnham, Southminster, Asheldham, Dengie, Tillingham, Bradwell-juxta-Mare, and West Mersea to Colchester. (October 28.)