§ The Lord Chancellor acquainted the House, That the Clerk of the Parliaments had laid upon the Table the Certificates from the Examiners that the Standing Orders applicable to the following Bills have been complied with:—
- Local Government (Ireland) Provisional Orders (Gas).
- Local Government Provisional Order (Gas).
§ Also the Certificate that no Standing Orders are applicable to the following Bill—
§ Local Government Provisional Order (Poor Law).
§ And also the Certificates that the further Standing Orders applicable to the following Bills have been complied with—
- Croydon and District Electric Tramways.
- Bournemouth Gas and Water.
- Bexhill and Rotherfield Railway (Abandonment).
§ The same were ordered to lie on the Table.