§ Orders made by the Secretary of State for the Home Department, dated 14th July, 1902, applying:—
- I. Section 116 of the Factory and Workshop Act, 1902, to factories and workshops in which the making of (1) Locks, latches, and keys; (2) Chains, anchors, and cart gear; is carried on.
- II. Sections 107 and 108 of the Factory and Workshop Act, 1901, to factories and workshops in which the making of chains, anchors, cart gear, locks, latches, and keys is carried on.
§ Laid before the House (pursuant to Act), and ordered to lie on the Table.
- Trade Report: Annual Series.
- No. 2860. Russia (St. Petersburg);
- No. 2861. Portugal (Chinde);
- No. 2862. China (Canton).