§ THE LORD CHANCELLOR acquainted the House that the Clerk of the Parliaments had laid upon the Table the Certificates from the Examiners that the further Standing Orders applicable to the following Bills have been complied with:—
- Aire and Calder Navigation [H. L.].
- Bath Gas Light and Coke [H. L.].
- Birmingham (City) Tramways [H. L.].
- Bristol, Clifton, and West of England Zoological Society [H. L.].
- Central London Railway [H. L.].
- Chester Gas [H. L.].
- City and Brixton Railway [H. L.].
- City and South London Railway [H. L.].
- Llanelly and Mynydd Mawr Railway [H.L.].
- London, Brighton, and South Coast Railway [H. L.].
- Newcastle-upon-Tyne and Gateshead Gas [H.L.].
- Newport (Isle of Wight) Gas [H. L.].
- New Swindon Gas [H. L.].
- Shrewsbury Gas [H. L.].
- South Eastern and London, Chatham, and Dover Railways [H. L.].
- South Essex Water [H. L.l.
- Weston-super-Mare Gas [H. L.].
- Wisbech Water [H. L.].
§ The same were ordered to lie on the Table.