§ I. Treasury Minutes declaring that professional or other peculiar qualifications, not ordinarily to be acquired in the public service, are required for the due and efficient discharge of the duties of—
- 1. Assistant Inspector of Railways, Board of Trade.
- 2. Medical Inspector to the Local Government Board for Scotland.
- 3. Legal Adviser to the Local Government Board for Ireland.
- 4. Junior Inspector, Scotch Education Department.
§ II. Treasury Minutes declaring that the following persons were appointed without a civil service certificate through inadvertence on the part of the heads of their departments, namely: —
- 1. Edmund Sterriker, rural postman, Malton Post Office (15th August, 1900).
- 2. Mrs. Eliza Thomas, postmistress, Kidwelly Post Office (14th September, 1900).
- 3. Robert Black, rural postman, Newton Stewart Post Office (3rd October, 1900).
- 4. John Hales, postman, Stanmore Post Office (27th October, 1900).
- 5. Thomas Spittle, turner, Royal Gun Factory, War Office (14th November, 1900).
- 6. Charles Dennis, artificer, Royal Small Arms Factory, War Office (21st November, 1900).