Subject Predicate Object
CisXwgiR
a
Resource
External thing
UK Government and Parliament thing
E-petition
Rejected e-petition
UK Government and Parliament e-petition
e-petition has threshold attainment
JxnVgOYW
e-petition has moderation
jji6Pae5
rejected e-petition has rejection
jji6Pae5
external identifier
240148
UK Government and Parliament Id
240148
e-petition UK Government and Parliament Id
240148
action
Include a None of the above vote on every ballot paper and include in results
background
Political parties often claim a mandate even when the turnout is low, assuming those that don't vote have no opinion. In the event that you disagree with all candidates you effectively have no options. A NONE vote gives an opportunity to register their feelings in a way that gives a meaningful say
additional details
At the referendum, the turnout was 72%. That leaves 28% who did not vote. Many did not want a yes or no result. Those people [may] have voted remain meaning that the claim that the result is the will of the people is not the a true representation of the will of the people
created at
2019-02-01T13:24:15.035000+00:00
updated at
2019-02-08T11:14:43.287000+00:00
jji6Pae5
rejection has rejected e-petition
CisXwgiR
moderation has e-petition
CisXwgiR
JxnVgOYW
threshold attainment has e-petition
CisXwgiR