§ The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Trade and Industry (Miss Melanie Johnson)
I have set the following targets for the year 2003–04.
- To achieve, on average, a monthly compliance rate for accounts submitted of 95 per cent.
- To ensure that 96.5 per cent of all forms submitted to Companies House are captured error-free.
- To ensure that 98 per cent. of all images placed on the Companies House image system are error-free.
Question delegated to the Chief Executive.29WSThe Chief Executive to reply within 10 days to all letters from Members of Parliament delegated to her for reply.
Customer Services and Complaints Handling
- To ensure that products and services on Companies House Direct are available for 98 per cent. of the time between the supported hours of 7am and 8pm, Monday to Friday.
- To ensure that products and services on Companies House website are available for 98 per cent. of the time between the supported hours of 7am and 8pm, Monday to Friday.
- To achieve a score of more than 80 per cent. in each quarterly Companies House Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- To resolve 97 per cent. of complaints within five days.
- To maintain a unit cost reduction of 3 per cent. in real terms on document registration.
- To achieve, taking one year with another, a 6 per cent. average rate of return based on the operating surplus expressed as a percentage of average net assets.
- To pay all bills due within 30 days, or on other agreed credit terms, on receipt of goods or services or a valid invoice, whichever is later.