HL Deb 09 February 2005 vol 669 c118WA
Baroness Sharp of Guildford

asked Her Majesty's Government:

Whether any English local education authorities have schools situated on the border between England and Wales or in Wales; and what are the names of such schools and their maintaining local education authorities. [HL1012]

Lord Filkin

There are no schools maintained by English local education authorities which are located within Wales.

Further information about the location of schools can be accessed via the EduBase web site www.edubase.gov.uk. EduBase is the department's official register of educational establishments.

Forward to