HC Deb 17 September 2004 vol 424 cc1915-6W
Hugh Robertson

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department which Government Department is responsible for altering the terms of a seasonal agricultural worker's visa issued at the British embassy in Bulgaria. [188449]

Mr. Browne

I understand that the matter has now been resolved with the hon. Member.