HC Deb 20 May 2004 vol 421 c1138W
Tim Loughton

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what research his Department has commissioned into the extent of solvent abuse by children. [169063]

Caroline Flint

I refer the hon. Member to the answer given by my right hon. Friend the Minister for Children, on 29 April 2004,Official Report, column 1273W.

Forward to