HC Deb 20 May 2004 vol 421 c1169W
Tony Lloyd

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions when existing Child Support Agency cases will be transferred to the new scheme; and if he will make a statement. [174279]

Mr. Pond

I refer my hon. Friend to the written answer I gave the hon. Member for Castle Point (Bob Spink) on 18 December 2003,Official Report, column 1092W.