HC Deb 11 May 2004 vol 421 cc265-6W
Mr. Swayne

To ask the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland what support his Department is providing to members of the full time police reserve of the Police Service of Northern Ireland to assist them in seeking other employment. [170563]

Mr. Pearson

Members of the full time reserve who leave the Police Service of Northern Ireland under the voluntary severance scheme have access to a range of career and outplacement services. The facilities provided by the Police Retraining and Rehabilitation Trust are also available to all full time reserve officers. Northern Ireland Human Rights Commission since its formation; and how much remuneration has been received in each case. [168169]

Mr. Spellar

The information is as follows:

Forward to