HC Deb 13 February 2004 vol 418 c8W
Mr. Paterson

To ask the Secretary of State for Defence what research his Department has(a) published and (b) commissioned into helicopter noise. [153968]

Mr. Ingram

I will write to the hon. Member and place a copy of the letter in the Library of the House.