HC Deb 12 February 2004 vol 417 c1697W
Dr. Murrison

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what steps he is taking to address the health needs of elderly people in rural areas. [154907]

Dr. Ladyman

In March 2003, the Department provided information to the Countryside Agency on `rural proofing' health and social care services, including those for older people. This information was included in the agency's report, "Rural Proofing", in 2002–03. The report can be viewed at www.countryside.gov.uk/publications.

Forward to