HC Deb 11 February 2004 vol 417 c1547W
Dr. Murrison

To ask the Secretary of State for Health if he will make a statement on the support structures in place to promote the well-being of the rural elderly. [153999]

Dr. Ladyman

In March 2003, the Department of Health provided information to the Countryside Agency on 'rural proofing' health and social care services, including those for older people. This information was included in the agency's report Rural Proofing in 2002–03. The report can be viewed at www.countryside.gov.uk/publications.

Forward to