HC Deb 20 November 2003 vol 413 c1185W
Mr. Hancock

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, how the proposed register of violent partners will be administered; and if he will make a statement. [136393]

Ms Blears

I will write to the hon. Member and place a copy of my letter in the Library.

Forward to