HC Deb 20 November 2003 vol 413 cc1178-9W
Mrs. Anne Campbell

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what guidance he gives to local authorities on the best method for implementing a city-wide on-street drinking ban. [136379]

Ms Blears

I will write to my hon. Friend and place a copy of my letter in the Library.