HC Deb 19 November 2003 vol 413 c1034W
Mr. Paul Marsden

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what proportion of children who ran away from home since 1997 had(a) alcohol and (b) drug abuse problems. [88192]

Ms Blears

I will write to my hon. Friend and place a copy of my letter in the Library.