HC Deb 19 November 2003 vol 413 c1032W
Peter Bottomley

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, if he will request a copy of the investigation report by south Wales Police for the Metropolitan Police on the handling of the case of Gurpal Virdi. [139528]

Ms Blears

I will write to the hon. Member and place a copy of my letter in the Library.