HC Deb 11 November 2003 vol 413 c274W
Phil Sawford

To ask the Secretary of State for Health when he expects to receive the Flemen report on volatile substance abuse.[127796]

Miss Melanie Johnson

The Department of Health commissioned independent research work on volatile substance abuse (VSA) to inform future policy work on VSA and the national drug strategy. As is customary in such situations, there are no plans to publish this report.