HC Deb 20 May 2003 vol 405 c743W
Mr. Truswell

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what representations he has received regarding the loss of entitlement to housing benefit by people with learning disabilities whose accommodation has been registered by the National Care Standards Commission; and if he will make a statement. [113967]

Jacqui Smith

I have received three representations regarding people with learning disabilities who may lose entitlement to housing benefit as a result of their accommodation being registered as a care home by the National Care Standards Commission.

Forward to