HC Deb 14 May 2003 vol 405 c264W
Mr. Streeter

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs what steps she is taking to relocate parts of her Department to the West Country. [110998]

Alun Michael

I refer the hon. Member to my reply given to my right hon. Friend the Member for Gateshead, East and Washington, West (Joyce Quin) on 8 May 2003,Official Report, columns 786–87W.

Forward to