HC Deb 12 May 2003 vol 405 c103W
Chris Grayling

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what additional funding he has provided to local authorities to take on responsibilities currently held by community health councils. [109071]

Mr. Lammy

I refer the hon. Member to the response I gave the hon. Member for Southend West (Mr. Amess) on Thursday 3 April,Official Report, col. 853W.

Forward to