HC Deb 28 March 2003 vol 402 c466W
Norman Baker

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs pursuant to her answer of 12 December 2002,Official Report column 435W, on Discharges into the Environment, when the hon. Member for Lewes will receive the letter referred to. [105670]

Mr. Morley

I responded to the hon. Member on 26 March.