§ Nick Harvey
To ask the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport how many youth sports teams there were in each of the last 10 years, broken down by(a) age group of team members and (b) sport. 
§ Nick Harvey
To ask the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport how much her Department has spent on support for youth sports(a) teams, (b) training and (c) organisations; and what other expenditure her Department has made on support for youth sports in the last 10 years. 
§ Mr. Caborn
The information is not available in the form requested.
The Government announced in October 2002 that it was investing £459 million in physical education, school sport and club links in the years 2003–04 to 2005–06 as follows:
- £115 million to maintain and expand the network of specialist sports colleges.
- £224 million to expand the network of school sport co-ordinators (plus £20 million in 2001–02 and 2002–03).
- £12 million to expand the Step into Sport programme (D million in 2002–02).
- £60 million for the Community Club Development programme.
- £10 million for Sporting Playgrounds.
- £28 million for coaching.
- £10 million for club and talent development.
Sport England has also allocated the following Lottery funding to programmes and projects that specifically benefit young people:
- £75.5 million for Active Sports Programme.
- £24 million for School Sport Co-ordinators.
- £23 million for Awards for All