§ Mr. Wills
Those forms which private sector organisations are required to complete and return are listed. Forms are completed and returned as and when necessary, and therefore on an occasional basis, unless a specific frequency is mentioned.
Forms concerned with the licensing of the production, trade or export of controlled drugs and associated substances.
The following forms are required to be completed by private sector businesses:
- Category 1 Precursor chemicals licence application to trade within the EU.
- Category 1 Precursor chemicals licence application to export outside the EU
- Category 2 Precursor chemicals registration application for trading within the EU
- Category 2 Precursor chemicals registration application to export outside the EU
- Category 3 Precursor chemicals registration application to export outside the EU
- Application for Individual Export Authorisation to export precursor chemicals outside the EU
- Application for a Licence/Authority under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971
- Application to renew a Licence/Authority under the Misuse of.Drugs Act 1971
- Remittance form to accompany payment for licences issued under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971
- Application for Import Licence and corresponding import certificate under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971
- Application for Export Licence
- Annual statistical return form for precursor chemicals
- Annual statistical return form for controlled psychotropics
- Annual statistical return form for controlled narcotics.
- Forms related to employment, either with the Home Office or in other places.
- Forms sent to private sector firms (in their capacity as previous employers) for completion for purposes of:
- obtaining references on staff applying for employment with the Home Office
- obtaining security clearance, in the case of successful applicants
- In the case of an organisation (private sector or otherwise) working with children or vulnerable adults there are three forms used by the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB):
- Registration form to be completed and sent to (CRB) for purpose of registering the organisation. This form will include the nomination of a principal countersignatory (person within, the firm authorised to ask for disclosure of records pertaining to an prospective employee)
- Application form in respect of any additional countersignatories the firm might require.
- Prospective employees must complete and return (with countersignature) a form authorising CRB to release relevant information about him or her.
- Purchase order forms contain an attachment, which the Home Office asks the supplier to complete and return as acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Annual statistical return from commercial firms who have licences to perform scientific procedures on animals.
- Monthly return form for collecting information on "tagged" offenders from contractors who supply and service electronic monitoring devices.
- Report form (shortly to be introduced) for private sector firms within the regulated financial sector to file with National Criminal Intelligence Service (NCIS) if they suspect a transaction has involved criminal proceeds.