HC Deb 14 March 2003 vol 401 c462W
Mr. Burstow

To ask the Secretary of State for Health which NHS bodies have received direct funding from the Regional Office[...] and how much was paid to each NHS body, broken down by Directorate of Health and Social Care, in each of the last three years. [100711]

Mr. Hutton

[holding answer 5 March 2003]: Disclosure of these amounts can be analysed, along with other sources of income, in the income note of a national health service body's accounts. NHS accounts are published locally and are available from the individual NHS body.

Forward to