HC Deb 13 March 2003 vol 401 c375W
Mr. Edward Davey

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs what the administrative cost of the Countryside Agency to each Government Office of the Region was in(a) 1999–2000, (b) 2000–01, (c) 2001–02 and (d) 2002–03. [103016]

Alun Michael

The Countryside Agency is a Non-Departmental Public Body funded directly by Defra and it does not impose any costs on the Government Offices.

Forward to