HC Deb 16 June 2003 vol 407 c3W
Bob Russell

To ask the Minister of State, Department for International Development if he will make it his policy that official(a) correspondence, (b) reports and (c) documentation from his office uses the English spelling of words where this differs from the US version. [118871]

Hilary Benn

It is DFID policy to use English spelling in all official communications and to use plain English, in accordance with Cabinet Office guidance on the Handling of Ministerial and Other Correspondence.

Back to