HC Deb 02 July 2003 vol 408 c323W
Mr. Hancock

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department pursuant to his answer of 3 June,Official Report, column 960, when the document he refers to will be available. [122048]

Paul Goggins

The Prison Service wrote to the hon. Member on 25 June 2003, enclosing a copy.