§ Baroness Golding
asked Her Majesty's Government:
What key targets have been set for the Defence Housing Executive for financial year 2003–04. [HL3761]
§ Lord Bach
The following key targets have been set for the Defence Housing Executive for 2003–04:
- Key Target 1: To give notice of address within 10 working days of receipt of an application for accommodation for at least 75 per cent of applicants.
- Key Target 2: Less than 3.3 per cent of occupants should experience significant defects within 14 days of moving in
- Key Target 3: To complete the planned upgrade of 1,200 properties by 31 Mar 2004.
- Key Target 4:
- at least 95 per cent of emergency repairs within 24 hours of notification;
- at least 90 per cent of urgent repairs within five working days of notification;
- at least 95 per cent of routine repairs within two months of notification.
- Key Target 5: To reduce the management margin progressively towards 10 per cent by November 2005, to better balance supply and demand while delivering other key targets (the DHE's interim target for 31 March 2004 is to have a management margin of 11.4 per cent).
- Key Target 6: To reduce dissatisfaction:
- with the quality of the property provided as SFA by 1 per cent to 17 per cent of occupants by 31 Mar 2004;
- with the service that occupants receive from DHE personnel by 1 per cent to 19 per cent of occupants by 31 Mar 2004.
Copies of the DHE's corporate plan will be placed in the Library of the House.