HC Deb 13 January 2003 vol 397 c486W
Mr. Greg Knight

To ask the Secretary of State for Health[pursuant to the Answer of 9 December 2002, Official Report, column 23W], if he will publish the advice from independent experts when it is received. [88667]

Ms Blears

The Food Standards Agency will publish the advice when received from independent experts on the paper it is preparing on the consumption of fish.

Forward to