HC Deb 09 January 2003 vol 397 c331W
Gregory Barker

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what NHS funding is allocated for total parental care(a) within the NHS and (b) administered at The Royal Alexandra Children's Hospital, Brighton. [81931]

Ms Blears

The information requested is not available from the Department, as expenditure on total parenteral nutrition cannot be disaggregated centrally from funding allocations.

Forward to