§ Mr. Prisk
To ask the Secretary of State for Education and Skills (1) when the Permanent Secretary in his Department last met members of the Delivery Unit; 
(2) when Ministers from his Department last met (a) the Prime Minister and (b) his officials to discuss targets set by the Delivery Unit; and what plans there are for further meetings; 
(3) which Ministers and officials from his Department have visited areas outside London accompanied by members of the Delivery Unit; 
(4) what targets have been set for his Department by the Delivery Unit since June 2001; and what progress has been made in meeting such targets; 
(5) how many officials in his Department have been assigned to do specific work (a) with and (b) for the Delivery Unit since June 2001; 
(6) if he will list the reports he has made since June 2001 to the Delivery Unit; 
(7) how many reports his Department has been commissioned to produce by the Delivery Unit in the next (a) 12 and (b) 24 months; 
(8) when Ministers from his Department last met members of the Delivery Unit; and on how many occasions since its establishment Ministers have met members of the Unit; 
(9) which announcements made by his Department since June 2001 were cleared in advance with the Delivery Unit. 
§ Mr. Stephen Twigg
I am responsible for meeting the Department's Public Service Agreement targets (PSA) as set out in Cm 5571, copies of which are in the Libraries of the House.
The Delivery Unit was established to strengthen the capacity of Whitehall to deliver the Government's key objectives. It works with the Department to help us deliver our PSA targets, and we are in regular contact with members of the Unit.
Information about internal meetings is not disclosed under Exemption 2 of the "Code of Practice on Access to Government Information".