§ Mr. Prisk
To ask the Secretary of State for Health (1) how many officials in his Department have been assigned to do specific work(a) with and (b) for the Delivery Unit since June 2001; 
(2) when Ministers from his Department last met members of the Delivery Unit; and on how many occasions since its establishment Ministers have met members of the Unit; 
(3) which announcements made by his Department since June 2001 have been cleared in advance with the Delivery Unit; 
(4) which Ministers and officials from his Department have visited areas outside London accompanied by Members of the Delivery Unit; 
(5) when the Permanent Secretary in his Department last met members of the Delivery Unit; 
(6) how many reports his Department has been comissioned to produce by the Delivery Unit in the next (a) 12 and (b) 24 months; 
(7) if he will list the reports made since June 2001 by his Department to the Delivery Unit; 
(8) what targets have been set for his Department by the Delivery Unit since June 2001; and what progress has been made in meeting such targets; 
(9) when Ministers from his Department last met (a) the Prime Minister and (b) officials to discuss targets set by the Delivery Unit; and what plans there are for further meetings. 
§ Mr. Lammy
My right hon. Friend the Secretary of State is responsible for meeting the Department's Public Service Agreement targets set out Cm 5571, copies of which are available in the Library.
The Delivery Unit was established to strengthen the capacity of Whitehall to deliver the Government's key objectives. It works closely with us to help us deliver our PSA targets, and we are in regular contact with members of the Unit.
Information about internal meetings is not disclosed under Exemption 2 of the Code of Practice on Access to Government Information.