§ Customer Service
§ Percentage of office copy and official search applications processed within two working days: 98 per cent.
§ Percentage of all registrations processed within 20 working days: 80 per cent.
§ Percentage of registrations processed free of any error: 98.5 per cent.
§ Overall Satisfaction2
§ Percentage of customers who, overall, are very satisfied/satisfied with the full range of services provided by Land Registry: Better than 94 per cent.
§ Percentage return on average capital employed: 6 per cent.
§ Cost per unit in cash terms4 (real terms)5£29.08 (£22.17).
§ Start pilot implementation for e-Discharges.
§ Make all key Land Registry information services available over the Internet.
§ Critical Action Points:
§ Implement the Land Registration Act 2002.
§ Report to Ministers on proposals for e-conveyancing services and procurement strategy.
- 1 More information on these and other key targets is published in the strategic and business plans.
- 2 Results from YTD monthly mini satisfaction survey and Customer Service Survey 2002.
- 3 This is a milestone towards the HM Treasury-agreed cost per unit target for 2006–07 of £28.62 in cash terms (£20.27 in real terms).
- 4 Based on the GDP deflator issued by HM Treasury on 23 December 2002 (base year 1992–93).
- 5 The real term unit cost in the base year of 1992–93 was £30.65.