HC Deb 07 November 2002 vol 392 c851W
Dr. Palmer

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department if he will issue guidance to police forces on appropriate temporary housing for stray dogs. [52575]

Mr. Denham

I will write to my hon. Friend and place a copy of my letter in the Library.